order of the Chairman
of the State Revenue Committee
of the Ministry of Finance of
the Republic of Kazakhstan
dated «30» 12 2014
Perspective Development Model of State Revenue Agencies of the Republic of Kazakhstan for 2015-2017
Kazakhstan's strategic goal is to join the group of 30 most developed countries of the world.
State Revenue Authorities of the Republic of Kazakhstan, as the part of the public administration system, are to take concerted and coordinating actions to achieve this goal. The main objective of implementing the taking actions is to ensure trust and partnership with the business - community.
Indicators of achieving the objectives are the positive dynamics of international business competitiveness indexes of the World Bank (GCI WEF, «DoingBusiness», LPI) and the customer satisfaction indexes of state revenue agencies (survey results).
Vision of the Future
State revenue agency is the customer-oriented service with high effective management system that provides economic security of the Republic, creates conditions for free international trade and voluntary payment of taxes and fees.
Providing protection of economic interests of the Republic, prosperity, security and well-being of Kazakhstani citizens.
Improving professional skills, pursuit of knowledge, use of modern information technology and highly effective working methods.
Expression of true attitude to work, an objective opinion on its improvement, integrity and flawless execution of duties.
Providing a comprehensive, objective and unbiased approach at decision-making, rendering of public services to each client at a high level.
Demonstration of business ethics, courtesy behavior, reflecting respect and attention to each client.
- To boost trade by reducing barriers, improving foreign trade administration and providing security of customs border;
- To ensure the completeness of tax receipts, fees and other mandatory payments;
- To take effective measures to reduce the shadow economy;
- To increase public satisfaction with activities of State revenue agencies.
- To ensure a balance between free foreign trade and the necessary level of economic security at the customs border;
- To liberalize and optimize tax, customs and other legislation aimed at reducing administrative burden on business;
- To modernize information systems with the possibility of transforming into a single technological platform for electronic interaction of customers with State revenue agencies;
- To ensure effective work to fight against the shadow economy, as well by preventing the involvement of legal entrepreneurs in the shadow business;
- To improve sector of services rendered to the public, contributing to the voluntary performance of clients' obligations by creating legal and technical conditions;
- To create incentive and control systems that fight against corruption, improve the culture of personnel with the further development of human capabilities and providing high level services to the public;
- To improve the structure of state apparatus and decision-making procedures that protect rights and legitimate interests of individuals and legal entities;
- To ensure active participation in institutions for international cooperation and regional economic associations, information exchange with business-community.